In compliance with EU Regulation 2016/679 General Data Protection, (hereinafter, "RGPD") and Organic Law 3/2018 of December 5 on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights (hereinafter "LOPDGDD" ), users are hereby informed about the data processing that LAURES PREMIUM LAB, S.L., will carry out on the personal data collected through www.hawaianpet.com, (hereinafter "the website") .
- IDENTIFICATION OF THE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT
The person responsible for processing personal data is LAURES PREMIUM LAB, S.L., with CIF number B67742031 and registered office at Avda. Pantano, 28-Bj 46820 ANNA, Valencia - Spain.
For any question related to this data protection policy, the user may contact the data protection delegate by sending an email to email@example.com.
- PURPOSES OF DATA PROCESSING AND LEGITIMATE BASIS OF TREATMENT. HAWAIAN PET will treat your data with the following purposes and legitimate bases:
- Manage the queries that users send through the contact form enabled for this purpose on the website, processing the identification data (name and surname and email) and the legitimizing basis being the execution of the pre-contractual relationship.
- Manage the sending of electronic commercial communications by treating the user's email data and the legitimizing basis being consent.
- Manage the queries or doubts that users send through the WhatsApp Business channel and by phone call treating their identification data (name and surname, telephone number and, where appropriate, email) regarding how to purchase a product offered on the website, the legitimizing basis being the execution of the pre-contractual relationship or, where appropriate, contractual.
- Management, compliance and execution of purchases of products offered on the website through WhatsApp, based on the execution of the contractual relationship.
- RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA
3.1 Communication of data to third parties.
Through this, HAWAIAN PET informs you that your data will not be transferred to third parties except for legal obligation.
3.2 Data processors
The processing of user data may be carried out by suitable service providers, contracted by HAWAIAN PET. These service providers will only process the data for the purposes established and described in the corresponding Treatment Manager contracts that have been signed.
- INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS
For the treatments carried out on the website, HAWAIAN PET does not carry out international data transfers.
- CONSERVATION PERIOD
HAWAIAN PET will keep the personal data of users for the time necessary to carry out the purpose for which they are processed and, in any case, for the period necessary to comply with the corresponding legal obligations. Specifically, the personal data collected for the following treatments will be kept in accordance with the criteria described below:
- The personal data collected through the queries that users send through the contact form enabled for this purpose on the website, as well as those that they send through WhatsApp or by phone call, will be kept for the time necessary to resolve the consultation and as long as the user does not exercise his right of deletion.
- The data necessary for sending electronic commercial communications will be kept as long as the user does not request to unsubscribe from the service by following the instructions at the bottom of each email.
- The personal data necessary to formalize the purchase of the products will be kept for a period of five (5) years.
- EXERCISE OF RIGHTS REGARDING DATA PROTECTION.
At any time, the user may exercise their rights of access, rectification, deletion, opposition, limitation and portability of their data, by sending their request in writing to the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org or failing that by sending their request to the postal address Cavda. Pantano, 28-Bj 46820 ANNA, Valencia - Spain, indicating the data protection right you wish to exercise.
Likewise, the user is informed that if he considers that the exercise of his rights has not been satisfied, he may contact the data protection delegate by sending his request to the email address email@example.com or submit a claim before the Spanish Data Protection Agency. More information at www.aepd.es.